Monday, May 25, 2009

File I/O and Async

I have finished implementing the File I/O class for Popen which using the asynchronous I/O patch mentioned in my proposal from active state. The test for the File I/O class was written ahead of time but I strayed away from the TDD philosophy for the borrowed code as I did not fully understand how it was supposed to work. Since my File I/O class depends on the asynchronous output working properly, I am using those tests for a little bit in hopes of getting proper coverage.

I have run into the issue of debugging my code. The code I wrote failed the test I created and I have not been able to figure out why. It doesn't help that I have not gotten Wing IDE 3.1 to work with Python 2.7.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a SVN repo from which it's possible to retrieve your code?

    ReplyDelete